Ah, Monday. Back to the grind and that inevitable question…”What’s for dinner?” How about Mom’s Zucchini Pie?
This very quick one-pot dish is perfect for dinner and even lunch leftovers! Growing up, my mother would make this delicious pie, which is sort of a quiche. This was one of my favorite dishes from her and it has quickly become a favorite in my family too. I hope you enjoy this savory comfort dish!
- 3 – 4 cups of Zucchini, sliced and diced (about 2-3 Zucchini)
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Bisquick mix
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil (dried)
- 1 teaspoon Parsley flakes (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour mixture into 12 inch buttered baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees F. for about 30 minutes (you want to see a golden color on top and sides).
- Let rest out of the oven for a few minutes and enjoy!
Pingback: Baked Zucchini Boats | Rootie Foodie