Ribs? Check. Grill? Check. BBQ Sauce? After a quick scour of the fridge, no such luck. Ribs without sauce? Only if you go to Rendezvous!
With the ribs ready to eat, we needed BBQ sauce, stat! My husband and I threw together this Last Minute BBQ Sauce that was finger-lickin’ amazing!
So good, we used the leftover sauce to make BBQ & Panko Crusted Salmon! This Last Minute BBQ Sauce has the classic taste of barbecue with a spicy kick of Sriracha.
Last Minute BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. deli style spicy brown (Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbs. Sriracha
- 1/2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Whisk all ingredients in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes and then pour over your favorite dish!
Hope you enjoy!